Caran d'Ache Museum Aquarelle pencil set of 76. Ultra-high pigment concentration ensures intense colour and exceptional light resistance. For all amateur or professional watercolourists, mixed media designers and lovers of unbridled creativity.
Applications : Can be applied dry or wet for wash drawings, hatching, shading, for accurate lines, washes or blurring.
Technical description :
- Type : Water-soluble coloured pencils, hexagonal shape for optimal grip
- Lead : soft, extra-fine to meet the most demanding requirements of watercolour painting and artistic drawing. Diameter: 3.8 mm. Ultra-high pigment concentration. Exceptional light resistance when applied dry or as watercolour (Standard Blue Wool Scale - between *** and *****)
- Pencil : hexagonal, 8 ply, matt casing matches the colour of the lead, colour number indicated
- Premium FSC® certified cedar wood
- Techniques : Watercolour, wash drawing, shading, unlimited mixed techniques. Dry or wet drawing on all media (paper, cardboard, canvas, etc.).
Available in " Standard " 12 colour assortments. " Landscape " 20 colour assortments, " Marine " 20 colour assortments.
Also available as an 80 MUSEUM Aquarelle assortment in a wooden gift box set.
Developed and manufactured in Switzerland.
99% of orders are posted on the same day. Monday - Friday.
In a hurry
Expedited shipping is available! contact us for details.
Contact us and we will respond quickly to provide an answer
We offer great prices and service, and regularly carry out price checks with our competitors.
Check out our Price Match Policy for more details
Standard postage is charged £3.80. Free delivery for orders over £50.
Most orders are posted the same day or within 24 hours via Royal Mail.
Bladed items are sent with Royal Mail, age verification service.
Monday - Friday