Caran d'Ache 849 Alexander Girard Limited Edition Ballpoint pen and holderRegular price £50.00 Sale price £44.95 Save 10%
849 ALEXANDER GIRARD BALLPOINT PEN, BLACK / ref. 849.124
- Matt black chrome-plated clip and button
- Matt black varnish on body, light and resistant aluminium body.
- Iconic “double triangle” pattern in brilliant white varnish
- Goliath cartridge that can be used for up to 600 pages of A4
- Steel tip with a tungsten carbide rotating ball ensuring a clean, flawless line
- Refills available: giant Goliath cartridge, size M (blue, black, red, green), F (blue, black, red) and L (blue, black)
- Metal box decorated with “the eyes” patter, check stripes model available in blue
Made in Switzerland.
The 849 Alexander Girard limited edition was born of the desire of Caran d’Ache, Vitra and Studio Girard to decorate the 849 with the joyous cult patterns dreamt up by Alexander Girard. This multi-talented creator revolutionised the history of 20th century design by leaving his colourful, graphic mark on everyday objects. With a keen interest in textures, patterns and folk art, Alexander Girard collected the writing instruments which enabled him to express his creativity.