Caran d'Ache Museum Aquarelle pencil set of 40. Ultra-high pigment concentration ensures intense colour and exceptional light resistance. For all amateur or professional watercolourists, mixed media designers and lovers of unbridled creativity.
Applications : Can be applied dry or wet for wash drawings, hatching, shading, for accurate lines, washes or blurring.
- Type : Water-soluble coloured pencils, hexagonal shape for optimal grip
- Lead : soft, extra-fine to meet the most demanding requirements of watercolour painting and artistic drawing. Diameter: 3.8 mm. Ultra-high pigment concentration. Exceptional light resistance when applied dry or as watercolour (Standard Blue Wool Scale - between *** and *****)
- Pencil : hexagonal, 8 ply, matt casing matches the colour of the lead, colour number indicated
- Premium FSC® certified cedar wood
- Techniques : Watercolour, wash drawing, shading, unlimited mixed techniques. Dry or wet drawing on all media (paper, cardboard, canvas, etc.).
Postage and Packing
Royal Mail business service is utilised for the majority of our parcels. We aim to post orders on the same day or within 24 hours. Please do allow for longer delivery times and posting during Christmas and New Year.
Standard postage £3.80. Free delivery for all orders over £50.
Free collection is also available from our Bawdeswell Shop
We are a small independent family business. We always do out best to offer great prices and service with a personal touch. If you see a product you would like us to price match, or order in for you, please do get in touch. Check out our Price Match policy for more details.
Phone 07446 266789