So Silk Boutique 130 gsm . Made by the prestigious Groupo Cordenons in Italy
So Silk is a Simmering Pearlescent paper, the paper has a coordinating flat matte backing. Made with real silk fibres, this paper feels at good as it looks
So Silk is a beautiful paper to handle, looks and feels wonderful when cut. The paper has a one sided pearlescent coating, the other side is matte grey. The surface is characterized by a special “silk effect” that makes the paper particularly soft and by a light iridescence that changes chromatic dominant depending on the observation angle.
When printing with an inkjet printer on the matte side, it is advised to use a quick print or draft settings to avoid ripples, and allow to dry thoroughly.
- FSC approved, Neutral PH
- ECF (Elementary Chlorine Free)
- wood-free primary pulp from responsible sources and with silk fibres.
- Completely recyclable and bio-degradable
- Neutral pH (cold extraction
- Pulp bleached using ECF (Elementary Chlorine Free) process
- EN71/3 Safety of Toys (migration of certain elements
- 94/62/CE (heavy metal absence)