Faber-Castell Castell 9000 Jumbo graphite pencil tin of five. Faber Castell 9000 - a genuinely classic graphite pencil - was launched by Count Alexander von Faber-Castell in 1905. Its quality and finely graduated degrees of hardness have made it a firm favourite with artists and illustrators. Its lead is fully bonded with the wood surround and is therefore particularly break-resistant.
- 5 graphite pencils of superior quality
- Extra voluminous graphite lead (Ø 5.3 mm)
- Ideal for artistic work, sketching and drawing
- Environmentally-friendly water-based varnish
- Extra break-resistant
- Available in 5 degrees of hardness: HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B