Caran d'Ache Museum Aquarelle pencil set of 12. Ultra-high pigment concentration ensures intense colour and exceptional light resistance. For all amateur or professional watercolourists, mixed media designers and lovers of unbridled creativity.
This assortment of 12 colours was selected using the " double-primary " system (the 3 primary colours are all represented by two shades) and is ideal for discovering watercolour techniques.
Contents : 12 " Standard " water-soluble coloured pencils
Applications : Can be applied dry or wet for wash drawings, hatching, shading, for accurate lines, washes or blurring.
- Type : Water-soluble coloured pencils, hexagonal shape for optimal grip
- Lead : soft, extra-fine to meet the most demanding requirements of watercolour painting and artistic drawing. Diameter: 3.8 mm. Ultra-high pigment concentration. Exceptional light resistance when applied dry or as watercolour (Standard Blue Wool Scale - between *** and *****)
- Pencil : hexagonal, 8 ply, matt casing matches the colour of the lead, colour number indicated
- Premium FSC® certified cedar wood
- Techniques : Watercolour, wash drawing, shading, unlimited mixed techniques. Dry or wet drawing on all media (paper, cardboard, canvas, etc.).