Cotman Brushes have a blend of differing thickness fibres. The thicker fibres give strength and spring whilst the thinner fibres improve colour carrying capacity. These fibres help to retain a perfect point.
The handles are designed to provide balance and comfort when painting. The ferrules are made from high quality nickel-plated brass which helps to prevent corrosion, clogging of hair and enables easy cleaning. Used for Watercolour.
For Watercolour painting contents individual value RRP of combined brushes £50.67
- Round - No.1 & No.6 (for fine detail, lines & washes)
- Rigger - No.2 (for lines, long scroll work & detail)
- Fan - No. 2 (for blending & softening edges)
- Filbert- 6mm ( for creating a broad mark with a soft edge)
- Angle - 1/8" (for filling small areas or creating foliage
- One Stroke - 3/8" (for covering large areas or thin lines)
99% of orders are posted on the same day. Monday - Friday.
In a hurry
Expedited shipping is available! contact us for details.
Contact us and we will respond quickly to provide an answer
We offer great prices and service, and regularly carry out price checks with our competitors.
Check out our Price Match Policy for more details
Standard postage is charged £3.80. Free delivery for orders over £50.
Most orders are posted the same day or within 24 hours via Royal Mail.
Bladed items are sent with Royal Mail, age verification service.
Monday - Friday