Cotman Brushes have a blend of differing thickness fibres. The thicker fibres give strength and spring whilst the thinner fibres improve colour carrying capacity. These fibres help to retain a perfect point.
The handles are designed to provide balance and comfort when painting. The ferrules are made from high quality nickel-plated brass which helps to prevent corrosion, clogging of hair and enables easy cleaning. Used for Watercolour.
For Watercolour painting contents individual value RRP of combined brushes £50.67
- Round - No.1 & No.6 (for fine detail, lines & washes)
- Rigger - No.2 (for lines, long scroll work & detail)
- Fan - No. 2 (for blending & softening edges)
- Filbert- 6mm ( for creating a broad mark with a soft edge)
- Angle - 1/8" (for filling small areas or creating foliage
- One Stroke - 3/8" (for covering large areas or thin lines)